Rode Wireless GO Microphone System
- The world's smallest most versatile microphone system
- Can be used as a microphone or as a belt pack for a seperate lavilier
- Provides crystal-clear, broadcast quality sound
- The receiver easily fits on your camera's shoe mount
- Use up to eight systems in one location
Rode Wireless GO is the world’s smallest and most versatile digital wireless mic/receiver combination. Users get an incredibly compact on-camera (fits a hot shoe or clips to objects) receiver, and a compact clip-on transmitter with built-in microphone - featuring rechargeable 7-hour battery life, and digital audio transmission of up to 70m range in busy Wifi environments!
Plus, users can add a headset or Lavalier to the transmitter with its 3.5mm jack input - making it the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone.
The RX receiver connects directly to camera (or smartphone using an optional SC7 cable) allowing for instant capture with no need to sync audio afterwards.
Wireless GO is unique in its clip'n'go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, journalists, vloggers and more.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series II 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range, but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
- Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 29g each
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
- 1x TX Transmitter
- 1x RX Receiver
- 2x Furry
- 1x Carry Pouch
- 1x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1x SC2 Cable