Rode TX-M2 Wireless Microphone for Filmmaker Kit
The TX-M2 is designed for professional audio/visual applications. The portable and lightweight microphone features an integrated condenser capsule. This premium-grade capsule provides an extended frequency range, capturing every detail of your voice.
The microphone is designed for use with the filmmaker kit, allowing you to optimise your audio quality for professional visual work. The wireless design provides an operating range of up to 100m, which allows you to move freely without the fear of the signal dropping out. The sleek handheld size is great for broadcasting, interviews and even podcasts.
2.4GHz Digital Transmission
The microphone provides a 128-bit encrypted signal, operating on the 2.4GHz spectrum. This allows you to easily pair the microphone with Rode receivers such as the RX-DESK and RX-CAM. It delivers crystal-clear audio with minimal handling noise, resulting in pristine sound.
The TX-M2 utilises next-generation digital wireless technology, allowing you to constantly monitor frequencies and switch to the strongest signal. This ensures the best possible sound quality and performance.
Robust, Portable Design
The microphone is powered by the internal LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. The battery provides 10 hours of use from a single charge. You can also power the microphone by two AA batteries for added convenience. This ensures you can use the microphone even if the charge runs out from the internal battery.
The sleek and highly portable design features an integrated mute switch. This can be handy for turning the microphone off between takes, or for eliminating the sound to make way for other audio.
Additionally, the Rode TX-M2 comes complete with a range of accessories. A ZP2 padded zip pouch is included for storing and protecting your microphone whilst on the move. Also included is a microphone clip which allows you to attach the mic to a stand, and a micro USB cable.
- Ideal for broadcasting and interviews
- Condenser microphone designed for professional audio/visual work
- Series II 2.4GHz Digital Transmission
- 128-Bit Encrypted Signal
- High Quality Condenser Microphone
- Up to 100m range (based on optimal environment)
- Power via LB-1 Rechargeable Battery or 2 x AA Batteries
- Low Handling Noise
- Mute Switch
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Weight: 222g
- Transmission Type: 40mm x 256mm x 40mm
- System Dynamic: Diversity antenna
- Range (distance): 100m
- Power: RØDE LB-1 4.2v Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery or 2 x AA Batteries
- Frequency Response: 140dB SPL
- Max Input Signal Level: 35Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Source: Up to 100m (based on optimal environment)
- Antenna: 118dB range
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.4GHz fixed frequency agile system