Rode NT5 Matched Pair Condenser Microphone Pair
Available to Order
- Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs comesupplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
The NT5 matched pairs are small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphones manufactured to a high quality.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 0.5 inch capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs are supplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
Rode NT5 Main Features:
- Full (externally biased) Condenser with Gold sputtered 1/2 inch capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Supplied as a matched pair in Custom Carry Case with 2 x RM5 Stand Mounts plus 2 x 3/8”x5/8” Thread Adaptors and 2 x WS5 Wind Shields
- 10 Year Warranty*