Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone
- HF2 1" Capsule with Gold Plated Diaphragm
- On-Air Indicator LED
- Ultra Low Noise
- Internal Pop Filter
- Includes Case and Ring Mount
The RØDE Broadcaster is a large diaphragm, end address condenser microphone designed for broadcast voice applications.
Its response has been tailored to give a rich, full, broadcast quality with an emphasised proximity effect, making it an ideal 'on air' radio microphone, equally fitting for voice over applications for film and television.
The Broadcaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
In addition to the Broadcaster's native 20Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 75Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The Broadcaster features an innovative 'On-Air' indicator on the body that can be wired for external activation by the 'Channel On/Mute' function on many consoles. If not connected to a console or switch, the indicator will remain lit whenever the microphone has power.
The RØDE Broadcaster microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- HF2 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra low noise
- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid - end address
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output impedance: 40 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 80 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 128dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -34 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 577gm