Primacoustic RX7-HF Recoil Stabiliser
Only 2 left at this price!
- Isolates Nearfield Monitor From Surfaces
- Reduces Effect Of Low Frequency Driver Movement
- Four Part Construction
- Horizontal Fire Angle
The Primacoustic RX7-HF Recoil Stabiliser is a studio monitor isolation pad designed to stabilize recoil caused by low frequency driver movement and acoustically decouple the monitor from a supporting surface, reducing unwanted effects to the speakers audio response. The RX7-HF features a horizontal angle.
The RX7-HF Recoil Stabilizer is a nearfield monitor isolation platform that incorporates four different elements to reduce the acoustic effects of supporting surfaces and low frequency driver movements.
The RX7-HF is constructed from four elements:
- Isolation foam- High density open cell acoustic foam provides acoustic isolation to eliminate coupling between loudspeaker and shelf.
- Steel platform- Laser cut 1/4" (6mm) steel platform adds the necessary stabilizing mass to rigidly hold the nearfield monitor in place.
- Curved front panel- Curved front panel eliminates standing waves and adds mass to the platform without increasing the footprint.
- Retention pad- Thin no-slip neoprene surface secures the nearfield monitor to the top surface for maximum signal transfer.
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Width: 263 mm
- Depth: 330 mm
- Height: 66.5 mm
- Load Limit: 44 lbs