Presonus Faderport v2
- Faster and easier control of your favourite DAW
- Quick access to key DAW parameters
- Compact and easy to use
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, the FaderPort provides a 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation in real-time and 24 buttons covering 40 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing. Control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort 8 into our new and improved FaderPort. Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One integration
FaderPort’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.
But the FaderPort is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow and the most session control you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort for yourself!
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360-degree push-button encoder
- Transport controls, channel record-enable, enable/disable looping
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One (Studio One Artist included)
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation
- Automation behaviour selection buttons, user-definable function buttons
- Channel control buttons, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all DAWs)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch jack (footswitch not included)