Presonus Eris E3.5 XT Studio Monitor (pair)
- 3.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Ideal for home recording, DJing, video production and more
- Integrated headphone amplifier
- High and low frequency fine-tuning controls
The Presonus Eris 3.5-Inch Active Multimedia Monitors are the perfect solution for bringing studio-grade audio fidelity to your home studio. The Presonus Eris monitors features a wide frequency range that is ideal for a variety of applications. The result is crisp and refined sound that can even be fine-tuned, using the rear panel controls.
The smooth and accurate frequency response picks up nuances that conventional speakers don’t, allowing you to expand the quality and sound of your home project studio. The monitors pump out 25W of power on each side thanks to the Class A/B amplification.
At the core of the Eris Monitors is a 3.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer, as well as a 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducers. This 2-way design allows each transducer to focus on a set frequency range, optimising the performance of both. The rear-firing acoustic port provides superior low-end reproduction for a punchy bass response.
Integrated headphone amplifier
One of the most unique and convenient features of the speaker is the integrated headphone amplifier. This high-quality, integrated headphone amp boasts a front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack, allowing you to monitor your audio from a different reference point. The internal speaker amplifier also boasts a ‘soft start’ feature that eliminates popping when powering up or down.
Compact design with flexible connectivity
The premium-grade enclosures featuring optimised, resonance-supressing internal bracing; improving audio performance. There is also front-panel volume control for added convenience, allowing you to easily adjust your volume on the fly. The Presonus Eris also boasts a range of connectivity including 1/4-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch, stereo and RCA inputs. The front panel also features a 1/8-inch stereo Aux input for connecting your mobile audio device such as a smartphone or MP3 player.
- 3.5-inch Kevlar™ low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB amplification
- Stereo 1/8-inch: 1
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS: 2
- Unbalanced RCA: 2
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 3.5-inch Kevlar®
- HF Driver: 1-inch silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- Power: 100-120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fibreboard
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.6" (141 mm) x 6.4" (162 mm) x 8.3" (210 mm)
- Weight (Per Pair): 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
|Manufacturer SKU||E3.5 XT|