Nugen VisLM-H2 Loudness meter with history
Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind. VisLM-H delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately.
With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM-H combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
VisLM introduces several essential parameters for audio measurement.
- True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring)
- Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply)
- Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear
- Short term loudness (3 second time window)
- Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement)
Loudness normalization introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet current & proposed legislation.
- Objectively measure constituent loudness values
- Achieve average loudness harmonization from differing sources
- Balance music/dialog/special effects
Mixing | Mastering
- Take control of audio quality at source
- Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
- Produce consistent masters
- Match average loudness across compilation productions
- Preserve audio fidelity using True Peak level meters
Broadcast | Transmission
- Harmonize program content
- Achieve loudness consistency within channel
- Maintain loudness consistency across channels
- Meet recent legislation and adopted standards
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- Perform station monitoring and historical diagnostic
- Market leading quality
- Fully standard compliant
- Intuitive and detailed
- Trusted by professionals
- Highly configurable
- Time saving design
What's new in VisLM-H 2?
Improvements to the industry-standard VisLM-H Loudness Meter include a clear, resizable user interface with zoomable and scrollable logging and history. Another powerful new function in VisLM-H 2 is NUGEN Audio's ReMEMTM program loudness overdub mode, which instantly overdubs changes and re-calculates loudness on the fly. ReMEM saves time by building and remembering the loudness profile, locking it to the timecode, and saving it between sessions. In addition, offline loudness calculations can now be imported into the real-time VisLM meter.
- VisLM-H supports AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- VisLM-H is also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM