Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set Microphone, Nickle
- Large diaphragm capsule with a Cardioid polar pattern is ideal for vocals and more
- Transformerless circuitry provides a clean sound recording response
- High end 4dB boost adds presence without being overwhelming
- Perfect for home and studio recording
- Complete with a swivel mount and a wooden box to make set up and storage easy
Unmatched clarity for audio recording. The Neumann TLM 103 MT Condenser Microphone is the perfect microphone for home studios, professional recording studios and broadcast applications alike.
Featuring a classic Neumann design with a large diaphragm and a cardioid directional pattern, the TLM 103 microphone provides a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz with a flat 4dB boost above 5kHz. The transformerless circuit ensures extremely low self-noise while the exposed surface of the capsule is immune to typical interference and colouration.
Capable of handling high sound pressure levels and accurately capturing audio, the Neumann TLM 103 condenser microphone is suitable for both vocals and a variety of loud sound sources such as drums and amplifiers.
Transformerless design delivers exceptional audio fidelity
Clean and clear audio thanks to an incredible design. The Neumann TLM 103 is a transformerless microphone that features an electronic circuit instead of a traditional output transformer. This innovative design ensures excellent rejection and prevents interference that commonly influences the balanced audio output. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138dB without distortion, the TLM 103 microphone delivers a dynamic range of 132dB (A-weighted). Everyone deserves incredible sound recording - no matter your budget - and this mid-budget microphone provides you with the professional sound. This is thanks to Neumann taking design cues from its flagship microphones - like the U87 - without cutting corners. Truly professional sound from the Berlin masters.
Superior acoustic performance
Capture every nuance. The TLM 103's large-diaphragm capsule is based on the K87 capsule from the U67/U87 microphones. The Neumann TLM 103 provides a flat frequency response up until 5kHz and a 4dB presence boost above that. The large mesh head grille protects the capsule from plosive sounds and prevents pop noises, allowing the microphone to maintain an excellent impulse response and accurately reproduce delicate nuances of both music and speech without colouration. By using professional-grade components and savvy design - Neumann deliver that high-end commercial studio sound that fits in with your home studio set up.
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with one-diaphragm capsule
- Accurately captures instruments and vocals
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low self noise and high sound pressure level
- Designed for home recording and professional studios
- Includes an elastic suspension mount
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 23mV/Pa @ 1kHz into 1 Ohms
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 17.5dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 7dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 76.5dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 87dB
- Maximum SPL: 138dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 13dBu
- Supply Voltage: 48V, ±4V
- Current Consumption: 3mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 450g
- Dimensions: 60mm x 132mm (D x L)