iZotope RX 7 Standard
ONLY 100 LEFT!
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, iZotope RX 7 is a complete toolkit for all your audio cleanup and restoration needs. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the plug-ins in real time in your favorite DAW or NLE.
RX 7 Standard introduces new features and workflows that allow you to easily edit, repair, and restore audio to pristine condition both in post and music production. Instantly fix clicks, pops, hum, noise with Repair Assistant, rebalance music or isolate vocals with Music Rebalance, and surgically fix dialogue and musical performances using the editor or plug-ins.
- Perfect for music and smaller post-production studios
- Includes everything in RX Elements
- Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair
- Remove instrument mic bleed with the De-bleed module
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, breath, and mouth clicks
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View
Rebalance the musical elements of a mix
Are the vocals too quiet or the drums too loud? Can’t find the original stems to your song? With Music Rebalance, no mix is “final.” Using an algorithm trained with machine learning, Music Rebalance can intelligently identify vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments and allows you to individually enhance or isolate elements of a stereo audio track, making remastering without multitracks possible.
Isolate or remove vocals from your song
Not only can Music Rebalance be used to adjust the levels of musical elements in a mix, but it can also make once-impossible workflows like vocal isolation and vocal removal from a stereo mix a reality. In RX 7 Standard, you can easily extract an entire vocal performance from other musical elements or even remove the vocals, leaving only the instrumental elements.