Izotope Insight 2
Izotope Insight 2 is a comprehensive metering suite for post production and broadcast applications. Insight provides an extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix, all the way up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2 in a convenient floating window. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight.
- Loudness and True Peak Metering Fully compliant with the ITU-R BS.1770-1, ITU-R BS.1770-2, ITU-R BS.1770-3, and EBU R128 standards, Insight provides the tools you need to be confident that your audio meets regulations.
- Surround Scope helps you visualize how your surround project will be spatially perceived by your audience during playback, and also keeps you aware of any potential technical problems with your audio's alignment.
- Spectrogram Insight's unique real-time 3D spectrogram creates a detailed topographical map of audio using iZotope's high-resolution spectrogram capabilities
- Meter Taps For eye-popping visual insight, feed information on multiple audio streams to the Spectrogram via Meter Taps. Add Meter Tap plug-ins to individual tracks or buses, then open the Spectrogram to see how mix elements combine in rich detail...all in real-time.
- Stereo Vectorscope for examining the stereo image of your mix.
- Spectrum Analyzer for examining the frequency balance of your mix.
- Insight also forms part of the Izotope Ozone 6 Advanced bundle.