Avid Pro Tools S3 Control Surface Studio
16 High Quality Touch Sensitive Alps Faders
- Same as Venue Profile and SC48
- Individually cabled, not soldered
- Easily replaced
- Individual screws
32 Touch Sensitive Rotary Encoders
- Same as S6
- More Heavily Damped Than Artist Series
- Long Travel, Clear Click
- Living Hinge’ Switches
- Ability to Split Row Top & Bottom
Rich visual feedback with 32 OLED displays, 32 LEDs for track color coding and modes, as well as 10 segment meters
- Same as S6
- 128 x 64 resolution for Tons of Info!
- Follows Track Color in PT - Same as S6
- Follows Modes - Same as S6
- Blue = Pan
- Magenta = EQ
- Green = Dynamics
- Yellow = Sends
4x6 AVB Audio Interface
- Supports Core Audio - Mac Only
- Works as audio interface over AVB - 48kHz only
- 2 Mic Pres + 2 Line Ins
- AVB Stream Monitoring
Standalone Monitor Section
- Line ins 1-2 or 3-4
- Cut, Dim, Sum to Mono
- Main & ALT speakers
- Expand mixing capabilities, and take on a diverse range of projects: Based on the award-winning Pro Tools | S6 control surface, the S3 features open integration with Pro Tools | Software and other EUCON-enabled digital audio workstations like Logic Pro, Cubase, and more.
- Meet strict project deadlines: By combining traditional console layout with the proven advancements of the S6, Pro Tools | S3 delivers highly intuitive recording, editing, and mixing control--along with the power and efficiency to meet fast turnaround times.
- Mix on-the-go: The compact form factor fits into any space, making Pro Tools | S3 ideal for small project studios or on-the-go music and post mixing.
- Work the way they want: Engineers can customize the surface to their unique needs by creating custom channel layouts, all recallable at any time. Pro Tools | S3 can switch between two applications with ease, giving users the choice to work however they want, and the capability to take on the largest, most demanding mixes.
- Fit well into any studio and workflow: Pro Tools | S3 easily integrates with solutions across the Avid MediaCentral Platform, as well as a studio's existing systems and workflows to deliver deep