Audio-Technica U853RW Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
Only 3 left at this price!
• white housing
The U853RW (colour white) is a wide-range miniature condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications. The combination of small size and excellent response makes the microphone ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups or theater stages.
The microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power for operation.
The microphone is equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, which offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance. Additional interchangeable elements with omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and UniLine® (90°) pickup patterns are available.
The microphone includes a 7.6 m (25') permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end connects to the provided AT8538 power module via a special TA3F-type connector designed to optimize RFI immunity. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector.
A recessed switch in the power module permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter) to help control undesired ambient noise.
The microphone comes equipped with a power module, a vinyl-coated steel hanger for positioning over a choir/orchestra/stage, a two-stage foam windscreen and a 5/8"-27 stand adapter.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection
- of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to
- minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance
- from 90o to 360o
- Steel hanger positions microphone over choirs, instrumental
- groups and theater stages
- Available in two colors: black (U853R) and white (U853RW)
Full details available here
• white housing