ART Art Cleanbox Pro
- To convert two unbalanced channels into two symmetrical channels and vice versa
- Noise and low-distortion circuit
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA connectors and stereo mini jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Level control for balanced and unbalanced outputs
The ART Cleanbox Pro is a two-way stereo converter that takes RCA signal, matches the signal levels and then provides a balanced (XLR) output, or use it to take an XLR balanced signal, matche the signal level and then provides an unbalanced (RCA) output. The CLEANBoxPro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used. One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.