Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs-whether it's recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. M-Audio's Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario.
Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1/8-inch headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup