- Hybrid preamp with discrete transistor stage and separate tube stage
- EQ Section (three bands)
- Compressor with controllable automation of attack and release
- VU Meter
The Frontliner has all tools on board to record vocals and instruments in perfect quality: it merges a preamp, a de-esser, an EQ, a compressor and tube saturation.
Thanks to it's individual analog I/Os, all these powerful, hi-end analog processors can be use not only while recording but also during mixing. The Frontliner is therefore not reduced to a front-end device. Especially DAW based studios can integrate high-grade analog processing at any stage of the audio production process.
The Frontliner features three separate, individually optimized inputs for microphones, line signals and instruments.
- The microphone input features 48V phantom power, phase reverse function and a subsonic filter.
- The low-impedance Line input has a precise balancing stage for connecting studio equipment.
- The low-noise, high-impedance instrument input is easily accessible on the front panel.