Sennhesier Evolution E602 II
- Kick Drum Designed For Use With Bass Instruments
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Provides High Feedback Resistance
- Rugged, Lightweight Body Ideal For Stable Positioning
- Ideal For Direct Use On Problematic Sources
- Frequency-Independent Directivity Delivers Isolation
The Sennheiser E602 MKII is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments. More than 40 percent lighter than its predecessor, the E602 features a more robust, lightweight aluminium housing which allows for greater stability, ideal for both live and recording applications.
Bright, Smooth Performance
The Sennheiser E602 MKII Kick Drum / Bass Microphone provides smooth, deep and clear reproduction of bass instruments with its shock-mounted capsule that offers fast attack, coupled with an extended low-frequency response. The rugged, lightweight aluminium body houses a hum-compensating coil to help eliminate electrical interference.
Ideal For Problematic Signal Sources
The E602 MKII is ideal for use on the most problematic bass signal sources, and its frequency independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals. Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produces an ultra smooth pre-shaped signal enabling the microphone to be used without corrective EQing.
The lightweight kick drum / bass microphone can be mounted on any style of mic stand and on long boom arms without droop, yet is strong, hard wearing and will deliver excellent quality reproduction again and again. Achieve smooth and natural bass sounds along with punchy attack with this fantastically affordable microphone.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e602-II
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Dimensions: ø 60 x 153 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response: 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 318 g
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω