Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Designed for Podcasting
- Robust mounting can withstand years of use
- Integrated pop shield to prevent plosives from causing pops
- Matched with the Rodecaster Pro for ease of use and high quality sound
The all-new PodMic is a broadcast-grade dynamic microphone designed for podcast applications. With a built-in pop filter and a rich, even sound it will give your voice a silky, professional quality. The PodMic can be used with any XLR interface, but is optimised for use with the new RØDECaster Pro™.
The microphone is specifically matched with the Rodecaster Pro and is set up to provide the best possible results. Just plug it in, select the PodMic setting and it'll synchronize perfectly with the Rodecaster.
It's so easy and produces such great quality audio that it's a must have for those interested in broadcast or wanting to start their own podcast!
- Built for podcasting
- Tough all metal construction
- Interior pop shield
- Matched with Rodecaster Pro
- Acoustic Principle:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:50Hz ~ 13kHz
- Output Connection:XLR Output
- Output Impedance:320Ω
- Sensitivity:-57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power:Not required
- Weight: 937g
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm):172 x 109 x 62