Presonus Studio 1824c Audio Interface
The PreSonus Studio 1824 Audio Interface is a complete recording solution that delivers superb conversion, ultra-high-definition sound quality, and professional results. The Studio 1824 offers 8 XMAX Class A preamps, which are known for their superior sound. Providing you with 18 outputs that offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with Studio One Artist, plus 1/4'' TRS line inputs, MIDI I/O, ADAT and word clock output, the PreSonus Studio 1824 is fully equipped with all the connections you need for recording your next hit. Delivering up to 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion, the Studio 1824 ensures industry-quality mixing and recording. The PreSonus Studio 1824 is the ideal recording solution for all producers, engineers and musicians.
Created For Demanding Producers
The PreSonus 1824 recording system provides some of the best sounding preamps and top quality digital conversion rates around. It operates at up to 192kHz for ultra-high definition mixing and recording, ensuring your tracks and recordings are transparent, clean, and powerful. The PreSonus 1824 is ideal for demanding studio sessions, making it perfect for working professionals. It comes fully equipped with a range of analog and digital I/O, with flexible routing and near-zero-latency monitor mixing. The high-end converters, and famous XMAX preamps deliver superior audio quality and all the features you need to ensure your clients come back for more.
Superior Sound With 8 XMAX Class A Preamps
The PreSonus Studio 1824 is a versatile recording solution that provides you with high-quality digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and PreSonus' famous XMAX Class A preamps. These combine together to deliver a superior recording and mixing experience. Operating at up to 192kHz, the Studio 1824 ensures industry-quality mixing and recording. With high-quality converters on every input and output, the PreSonus 1824 provides 115dB of dynamic range which captures each frequency and harmonic smoothly, and free of distortion. The 8 XMAX preamps capture every nuance and detail in your recordings, making them ideal for recording vocals and sampling. They offer high headroom and an extended frequency response. This results in clean, deep lows, and clear, smooth highs to provide a harmonically rich overall sound.
All The Connections You Need
The Studio 1824 provides 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs on the front panel, and 6 mic/line inputs on the rear, all complete with +48 phantom power for connecting those condenser mics. Additionally, the Studio 1824 features 8 line outputs for monitor mixing, plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O and 2 stereo headphone outputs for studio collaborations. All line outputs are DC coupled so they can send control voltages. The onboard DSP lets you create 4 stereo near-zero-latency monitor mixes, and the BNC word clock output allows for your external devices to be synchronized. The Studio 1824 also features 8 ADAT Optical inputs that allow for expansion to compete with your ever-growing studio. Complete with a main output and MIDI I/O, the Studio 1824 contains all the connections that you'll ever need. Offering extensive connectivity, onboard monitor mixing and high-grade preamps, the Studio 1824 provides everything you need to make industry-quality recordings.
Bundled With World-Class Software
The Studio 1824 is compatible with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. The Studio 1824 comes with the PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, which has been built for creative music production. It allows you to compose, record and produce seamlessly. The included Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is filled with a range of high-quality virtual instruments and mixing processors that are ideal for a range of genres.
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1U rack mounted audio interface (8x8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps & +48V phantom power
- 6 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps & +48 phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2 1/4'' TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated mute & mono buttons
- 8 1/4'' TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 stereo headphone outs with independent level control
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, USB 2.0
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, Android
- Studio One Artist DAW and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later / Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Processor: Intel i-series 2GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- RAM: 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- Memory: 32GB hard disk space
- Universal Control: PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor: 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Touch: Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation