Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera
- Super 16mm Sensor with 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Raw and ProRes Recording
- Expansion Port and Remote Control
- Remote Monitoring
The new Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera features a 1920 x 1080p Super 16 Sensor providing industry standard 13 Stops Dynamic Range providing flexible Apple ProRes recording options onto affordable SDXC media cards. Big features in an even smaller package powered by Canon LP-E6 batteries.
The new Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera is the perfect option for aerial footage capable oroviding in camera Raw or ProRes recording and extreme flexibility with convinient options to be mounted on most drones on the market today, as well as placed in any angle and mounted anywhere. An active Micro Four Thirds mount gives users the flexibility to mount affordable lenses or industry standard PL mount glass with appropriate adaptor (sold via 3rd parties separately).
Aerial photography enthusiasts and professionals will love the Expansion slot providing PWM and S.Bus support commonly used in unmanned aerial vehichles. The size of the Micro Cinema camera also makes it perfect for most handheld gimbal stabilisers available today.
Monitoring possible is via the HDMI port to an optional monitor or the new 5-inch Blackmagic Video Assist monitor.
- Micro digital film camera with Super 16mm sensor and 13 stops of dynamic range that is designed to be operated remotely
- Features a revolutionary expansion port with PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly
- Includes a built in SD card recorder for capturing up to 1080HD in CinemaDNG RAW or ProRes, MFT lens mount and operates up to 60 fps with global shutter up to 30 fps
- Sensor Size - 12.48mm x 7.02mm (Super 16)
- Shooting Resolutions - 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates - Global Shutter - 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Frame Rates - Rolling Shutter - 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Dynamic Range - 13 stops
- Focus - Remote focus control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control - Iris control via Rewind and Forward buttons, plus remote control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
- Lens Mount - Active MFT mount
- Controls - 6 control buttons including Record, Play, Rewind, Forward, Menu, and Power. 4 channel PWM plus 1 x S.Bus remote via expansion connector
- Microphone - Integrated stereo microphone, active when camera is recording.
- Mounting Options - 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)
With a compact miniature design of the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera combines advanced miniaturization and a unique expansion port in a digital film camera that lets you create personalized rigs for remote operation and monitoring. Use it like an action camera for high-quality POV shots, or using it with a quadcopter for stunning aerial shots Its core is made