- This item will be delivered digitally.
- Software license and download instructions delivered via email within 24 hours.
- Due to the nature of digital content, we are not able to accept returns on these items.
Pigments is the latest software synthesizer from instrument creators Arturia. Combining the best of two worlds, it features hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside their award-winning virtual analog technology.
After spending 20 years analyzing and emulating the best synthesizers ever made, they have now used their expertise to create an original, uniquely “Arturia” software synthesizer. Pigments offers exceptional sound thanks to its hugely powerful architecture and lightning-fast workflow that makes complex modulations easy, fast, and fun.
Arturia promises that while Pigments can sound like other synths, no other synth can sound like Pigments. It is truly a 21st century instrument that will become the go-to choice for all producers, sound designers, and synth-fans alike thanks to its extraordinary features and tempting price.
Pigments has some colorful tricks up its sleeve. In fact, it can do things other synthesizers simply cannot do. These include:
• AScale quantized pitch modulations to build complex melodic sequences
• Continuous unison controls that can be modulated, with classic and chord modes
• Extensive waveshaping options for the wavetable oscillator, with great aliasing control
• The usual modulation sources and some more unconventional ones like the Turing and Binary random generators
• Powerful gate/retrig handling for modulators. Perfect to inspire unusual rhythmic sequences or self-generating patches
• Polyrhythmic sequencer with a strong emphasis on randomness, with scale control to remain musical
At a glance, here are its key features:
Two engines in parallel: the best of both worlds
• Virtual Analog triple oscillator engine
• Complex Wavetable engine with morphing and import
Twin filters: dozens to choose from
• Classic filters from V Collection instruments
• Modern filters like surgeon and comb
• Continuous series/parallel routing
Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
• 13 stunning effects, including wavefolder, overdrive, parametric EQ, and delay
• Insert or Send routing options with drag and drop for easy switching
• All the essential parameters can be modulated
Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything
• Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based
• Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random sources
• 4 assignable Macros to control multiple parameters at once
Visual interface: understand your sound
• Graphical representation of the most important modules
• Living, moving waveform to see your sound come alive
Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative
• Create complex, custom and evolving sequences or arps
Extensive factory preset library: learn from the masters
• Hundreds of presets from awesome artists and experienced sound designers, including Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner
• Highlighted “notes” to show which parameters are recommended to tweak